Our Energy Partner, DVM Industries, is a Turnkey Facility and Energy Solutions Company that specializes in providing services to the Residential, Commercial, Banking, Hospitality and Healthcare markets. Their portfolio of services is customized to meet the client’s needs in energy efficiency, as well as installation, service, maintenance, and post-upgrade care services. DVM Industries provides achievable solutions and maximum realized savings.
Why EC Motors?
EC Technology stands for Electronically Commutated and combines AC and DC voltages, which is essentially a fan with a brushless DC motor, bringing the best of both technologies: the motor runs on a DC voltage, but with a normal AC supply. The EC motor incorporates voltage transformation within the motor. The nonrotating part of the motor (stator) is extended to make room for an electronic PCB (Printed Circuit) board which includes power transformation AC to DC, as well as the controls.
- EC motors can be retrofitted to replace existing AC motor components
- High Efficiency Variable Speed Motor
- Permanent magnet motor and electronic control allows for higher efficiencies and higher energy savings
- Similar to an interval horsepower motor with a VFD (Variable Frequency Drive)
- As speed is reduced the savings is to the cubed root
EC Motor Upgrades
DVM Industries specializes in auditing and retrofitting existing motors both interval and fractional motors to EC (Electronically Commutated) We offer fully programmed EC Motors to save energy costs related to:
- Fan Powered Boxes
- Fan Coil Units
- Dry Coolers
- RTU’s (Rooftop Packaged Units)
- Exhaust Fans
- CRAC Units (Computer Room A/C)
DVM Industries technicians are highly trained on motor programming, installation and specification.
Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Stations
The population of people who make up electric vehicle owners is rapidly growing, and will continue to increase as electric vehicles become more and more mainstream. EV Drivers will usually always choose their living or visiting destination by whether or not they can easily charge up their vehicle. Positioning your business as a green alternative gives you a strong competitive advantage. Our Partner, DVM Industries, offers a turnkey approach from consulting, planning and procurement to installation and repair.
Benefits of installing EV Charging Stations
- Increase foot traffic
- Acquire new guests
- Generate income
- Being an industry leader
- Attract green conferences
- Boost guest satisfaction
- Hotel and retail amenities sales increase while non-guest EV drivers fuel-up
DVM Industries offers Property Partners a flexible range of business models for EV charging equipment and services.
- DVM Industries owns and operates the EV charging equipment, manage the installation, maintenance, and related services; and share a portion of the EV charging revenue with the property owner.
- Alternatively, Property Partners may share in the EV charging equipment and installation expenses, with DVM Industries operating and managing the EV charging stations and providing connectivity to the EV Charger Network.
- For Property Partners interested in purchasing, owning, and managing EV charging stations, we can provide EV charging hardware, site recommendations, connectivity to the EV Charger Network, and EV charger maintenance services.
If you are interested in learning more about DVM Industries, or would like to receive a no cost Consultation for your properties or equipment; please send us a message.
We provide a no pressure atmosphere during our meetings. We offer both live webinars with our Partners included, or scheduled phone meetings with an IESG Energy Expert.